Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mac attack of a different kind.....




O.M.G.  I loved me some Bernie Mac.  I never knew much about him until his TV show, and when we would watch it we would howl.  So, so, funny!

My favorite part would be when he would face the camera and say stuff like "Listen up, America"  or just "America" and proceed to say what he needed to say, usually about the scene that had taken place or was about to.  

Sometimes he made other points, and made them very well.

I was so saddened to learn about the day he died.  A great talent.

Miss you, Bernie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a comment, just click at the bottom of the post where it says "0 Comments" or whatever number of comments that have been left! Use the envelope symbol to mail a post to a friend, if you think it is worth sharing! Thanks!