Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve, 2009....



Totally unlike anything experienced before. Not a bad thing, necessarily. Just sayin'.....

You may or may not have jumped to my old Christmas posts on my older blog, Little Red Hen. If you have, move on, have a glass of wine for me or a bloody mary tomorrow.

If not, click here for a taste of December 2007.

Click here to see the madness of what went on in November 2007, leading up to a usual December. Again, scrolling to the bottom and going up will take you up in order. You'll also get a peek into our Christmas world...kitschy, vintage, handmade, color.

I miss that I didn't feel like doing all this stuff this year.

I knew I wanted to simplify, but finding out your have leukemia is just takin' it to the extreme, doncha think?

I'll leave you with a trailer from 1947 for my ALL TIME favorite Christmas movie, "Miracle on 34th Street". I hadn't seen this until I went "YouTubing" a minute ago.

Mama, thanks so much for sharing this movie with me when I was young.

I love you.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a comment, just click at the bottom of the post where it says "0 Comments" or whatever number of comments that have been left! Use the envelope symbol to mail a post to a friend, if you think it is worth sharing! Thanks!