Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AFLAC.........

You've seen the duck.

You've heard the "QuACK"

You really need to get their cancer insurance plan. Seriously.

After my dad passed away with lung cancer 16 years ago, my mother told me, "Call Bruce Caples today. Get the cancer insurance."

For some reason I didn't drag my feet on "Mama-advice" and got with Bruce pretty quickly.

Wise choice. Wise advice.

Though, truth be told, I never imagined I would be the one using it since I'm married to a smoker.

But, using it I am.

I do not work for AFLAC, btw.

Love,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a comment, just click at the bottom of the post where it says "0 Comments" or whatever number of comments that have been left! Use the envelope symbol to mail a post to a friend, if you think it is worth sharing! Thanks!