Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Phenny Penergan...oops make that Penny Phenergan.

What a woozy day today! Phenergan, twice. Zofran, once, three imodium.

Yes, three.

They have started up again on stripping floors in the corridor of 2 Southeast (oncology wing). They did this last night from 4:30-11:p.m.

I can deal with the noise but the smell, to folk that are already hypersensitive to smell, odors, etc., just seems WRONG. Bur what can I do? Hmmmm, I could call Bill Cassels. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I woke up this a.m. feeling pretty good. Until I started itching. We don't know whether it is from funky liver enzymes (now going down, thank heavens) or to all the antbiotics I'm taking and maybe developing a sensitivity to that.

Always someting.

Upshot was I got some Atarax which promplty made my sleepy again. Top that off with another dose later and the two phenergans and one zofran and I was just part of the bed. Couldn't peel me off if you wanted to.

My mom sent me another funny story about the pony cart. I'll share it tomorrow!

Love,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a comment, just click at the bottom of the post where it says "0 Comments" or whatever number of comments that have been left! Use the envelope symbol to mail a post to a friend, if you think it is worth sharing! Thanks!